cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLb1DtSTiBC
Constellation

Samsung Health app nudges not working

Hey everyone, I've got a Galaxy S9+, and I've been using the Samsung Health Together App feature for the past month or so with no issues. One of my friends and I have had several 1:1 challenges; however, we're having trouble receiving custom nudge messages from each other. She has a Galaxy S8+.

80% of the time, the other person doesn't get notified of a new nudge message or see it on their challenge page (we've compared notes via post comments).

As far as I know, I don't have any problems with sending or receiving these nudges to all my other friends, it's just her. This has happened over several challenges between us. I've tried clearing my app cache data and nothing's changed (though I don't know if she's tried doing that). We can still comment on each other's posts just fine, and we get notifications if one of us cheers or replies to the other person's post or comment. Do you guys have any suggestions or fixes? Thank you!!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health app nudges not working

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team. They can be reached at 1-855-795-0509

userLb1DtSTiBC
Constellation

Thank you very much! I just spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Samsung Health, and they said this problem might be an issue with sending the nudges over data vs. WiFi. I will do some testing with my friend and update this post when I find out more!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are welcome.