cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFKfWCDSa7E
Not applicable

Samsung Members app not compatible for S9+ 256gb model

Hi, I have a 256gb S9+ from US pre-order. I'm in the philippines, my relatives from US gave it to me on june, and now I want to try the samsung membership freebies I can get with my s9+. However, it is said on Google Play that the Samsung Members app is not compatible and can't also be found in the Galaxy Apps store. I'm also uninformed about this member app so when I read about it, I thought I could still use it. I'm missing a lot of freebies I can get with this membership so maybe there's something we can do about this matter. Even though a lot of discounts and offers have already expired, there's still some things I can get. I'd really apprecaite your help. Thanks Smiley Happy
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Samsung Members app not compatible for S9+ 256gb model

Sorry to hear about this. Can I get the full Model code, the Baseband version, and your carrier information? 

useri8ERNpGB43
Astronaut

Hi, I have the same issue with the samsung members app.

I purchased my S9+ on BestBuy in the US, but I live in El Salvador and when I go to the samsung members app page on the google playstore it shows a message that its no t compatible with the device

The model is SM-G965U1 64GB

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We apologize for your experience. Using a device designed for use in the US on a foreign IP provider will cause compatibility issues with different applications. For this app to work on you device, it will need to be installed to the device in the US.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

RobertsGalaxy
Asteroid

I purchased a S9+ at Verizon in Glen Burnie, MD and live here. It's saying my device is not supported to download samsung members. 

user4W2mjI6RFM
Constellation

Same here, bought a S9 Plus unlocked from Best Buy a few months ago. 64gb version, google play says none of my devices are compatible.

TheFink
Constellation

Samsung US uses Samsung+ app. Usually already installed on your device. 

userj7lXs4VpMU
Constellation

Ayee. I'm Annapolis, Maryland right here, I guess Samsung doesnt like our crabs or something cause yeah it says the same thing on my S8+. Might just have to load it on through adp?

userEGs7m2hKth
Cosmic Ray

I'm in the USA on Sprint and my S9+ is having the same issue. It says my device it not compatible.

TheFink
Constellation

Same as above. Samsung US uses Samsung+ app. Usually already installed on your device.