cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EducatedFungus
Asteroid

Samsung Members app

Every time I open the app I get an u expected error message 4 or 5 times in a row and I am unable to update my profile. The circle just spins and spins with nothing happening. There are no updates to the app available and my s9+ has the most recent update from Verizon.

3 REPLIES 3
EducatedFungus
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Members app

Looks like server side issues with Samsung. I had the same problem with the application Samsung members replaced. If you wait long enough, the Samsung members application will finally load properly. You know, like half an hour and reopening it dozens of times.......

Samsung_Slow
Astronaut

Had same problem uninstalled it and redownload it fixed it for me.

Highlighted
Sun

Hey, 

I have the same issue on the galaxy S9. I really don't understand how an app can sit there and display a spinning wheel for 15 minutes and not get reported to app issues in device care. Also Android 9.0 is supposed to be much more aggressive when dealing with misbehaving apps. Seems like it should be force stopping it. 

While it's doing that it's using a lot of battery and memory. I gave up on it. It either works the way it's supposed to or I don't keep it on my phone. I'll wait for an update and try again later  

CLF