cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Samsung Money by Sofi

Does anyone have Samsung Money by Sofi? I'm having trouble getting my account started..
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Money by Sofi

I Have Samsung Money By SoFi. Hopefully I Can Help.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Re: Samsung Money by Sofi

well what do you think of it? let's start there
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It's Simple And Convenient. I Really Love The Anti Overdraft Protection Because I Frequent Bars A Bunch And Knowing I Can't Spend More Than What Is Available Is Comforting. I Follow The Instructions In The Terms And Conditions Guide And BOOM No Challenges (i also don't use credit or debit much anyway so i probably will not experience difficulties like usual users). The Last Thing Is The Card. . . No Way To Steal Card Info Or Account Details (no numbers or unique numbers to single out a card holder). It's Pretty Cool.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Re: Samsung Money by Sofi

well i did the application and first it said that I had an account with Sofi so I closed it. Now when I click on Money in Samsung Pay it says "something went wrong, please try again later" its been saying that for 2 weeks
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I Kind Of Ran Into A Similar Issue. I Emailed The Link In The Support Section And Received A Response In About Two Days.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

trying to use it at check out for that discount, but no discount is applied!! anyone know how that actually works????