cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Samsung Notes Update

Hey everyone, 

For those of us that have galaxy store auto update apps set to never and the notifications turned off there is an update this morning, Sept. 16th for the Samsung Notes App. Version 4.0.06.5  67.33mb. It's running great no issues at all.

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile 

Android 10 One UI 2.1

G960USQS7ETH2

Security Patch Level

August 1st, 2020 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Notes Update

That version of the app is no longer working with the Samsung Notes app for Windows 10, that it no longer syncs with each other.  When will we be expecting an update for that?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@userA23mCE0Rc1

No one really knows the answer to this question. I really think that the Microsoft version won't be far behind considering the partnership between Microsoft and Samsung.

It your using the Microsoft version you might be able  to manually import them to your phone and convert them to the new sdocx format.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Astronaut

why doesnt the block unknown caller work
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

I have that option turned on and yet I've manually blocked seventeen phone numbers. I usually wait a few days to see if they give up before I block them.

My carrier provides a service called scam blocking and they've developed a new app called scam shield. This app provides a list of every call that comes in and shows how many the scam blocking service locked out on the carrier side. Unfortunately there is a monthly fee for the premium service that allows us to block the phone numbers, on the carrier side, that get by the scam blocking service. We also have the option to report them as scam numbers.

I was very surprised to see how many phone numbers were blocked by the scam blocking service at the carriers side. Dozens and dozens each week. 

All the major carriers are working on developing services that will eventually let us block all of these lowlifes from scaming the elderly and ourselves. 

I always thought that blocking unknown callers would only allow phone numbers from our contacts list to be received but it doesn't seem to work that way.

I would log in to your carrier account, search for their call blocking services and activate the ones you prefer. Or call their tech support and ask them about the blocking options and ask them to turn them on for you.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Astronaut

my phone is pretty new but it just stopped charging!!!!