cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Pay not supported on this device (S9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung S9+ duos and after I installed and launched the Samsung Pay app and i'm getting the following error: "Can't use Samsung Pay- Samsung Pay not supported on this device."

What could be the problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Pay not supported on this device (S9+)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with Samsun Pay, you can contact the team directly by calling 1-844-726-7297.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Check the Galaxy Play store and see if there is an update for the Samsung Pay app. Try updating the app and see if that resolves the issue for you.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying Jamake. Unfortunately that didn't resolve the issue.
Would you know if certail models are restricted from using Samsung pay?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with Samsun Pay, you can contact the team directly by calling 1-844-726-7297.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the mobile is an International Unlocked version or purchased in a foreign country, it will throw this error.  I purchased mine in the Philippines and have this issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing here s9+.Cant even find in galaxy store only on google playstore and its updated.