cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung S9+ Sound issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using samsung S9+ (SM-G965F). I am facing audio video sound problem. when I play audio from Samsung music app or play video from YouTube then after few minute sound goes down for little bit second (with & without earphone). When I use safe mode everything is good. But when i use normal mode i facing this problem. What is the solution for this problem.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung S9+ Sound issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it works normally in safe mode then it's typically an app causing the symptom. Can I ask if you have downloaded any sound apps or anything recently that would affect the speakers?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it works normally in safe mode then it's typically an app causing the symptom. Can I ask if you have downloaded any sound apps or anything recently that would affect the speakers?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my S9 for about a month now, and have also been experiencing this issue, typically after 5 minutes. It happens on every app I've used so far, from the Google Play Music app to Youtube. Haven't installed anything new to the phone since I got it either.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you facing this problem still now?@
userS1vMETpQzw

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am continuing to face this problem yes. It varies depending on the app how long it takes for the sound to suddenly cut back. Youtube is the quickest less than 5 minutes, vs Samsung Music which can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes. I have the following apps installed outside of the preinstalled apps from Samsung and Verizon:
-Facebook

-ebay

-My banking app

-Destiny 2

-Discord

-Fred Meyer App

-Safeway App

-Instagram

-Patreon

-Ps App

-Twitter

-Gamestop

-Snapchat

-Messenger

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I uninstalled each of those, and even went as far as uninstalling quite a few more, and clearing the cache on all the media players. Still experienced the sound drop after about 5 minutes

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately I can't. Both Google Play Music and Samsung Music are inaccessible while in safe mood. Youtube is available but I never use Youtube for music.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How can i fixed this problem? Is it software bug?