cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zachjf2021
Cosmic Ray

Samsung doesnt care about previous "not old" devices

Why does samsung have to do this?why does my galaxy S9 Us variant with the SD845 have to suffer because of Samsungs lack of effort? Even something as simple as there main samsung apps. One ui home is a great example; the transition from the homescreen to the app drawer is very inconsistent and unattractive to look at because of some trash animations. When opening apps with their app animations from as far back as the S6 are also inconsistent and frame drops are occurring because of one reason... Samsung doesnt care. They dont take the time to optimize their flagships after the new one comes out and basically gives the s9, s9+, note 9 the bird because they can. I've lost my respect for samsung until further notice.

8 REPLIES 8
DannyS
Constellation

Re: Samsung doesnt care about previous "not old" devices

Maybe you shouldn't buy Samsungs then?

userX897
Asteroid

I had the same issue with my s10 until they released january security update which fixed it

Samsung_AqZ9gT9
Astronaut

You need to Backup your device and do a factory reset. Then let the device go through the "main" update process, pain in the butt but I'm willing you bet your device is clogged up with a bunch of free apps and everything that comes with them. It is not Samsung's fault or problem if a user doesn't understand the very basics of how to properly use, clean and take care of the device. The problem you are having without ever looking at the device is user related, nothing more than that

zachjf2021
Cosmic Ray

If that's the case, then why, after I've reset the device probably at least 20 times, is the device performing like sh**? I know how to take care of it; I've tried my best to remove bloatware and delete apps I dont use, and I've even talked to representatives which all tell me the same thing: it needs to be examined by a "professional" which I'm not going to do because I shouldnt have to. The hardware is fine, it's the software

zachjf2021
Cosmic Ray

I just dont understand why they cant just put effort into their software for once. (One ui 2.0 is good example of that) I'm also not the only one dealing with this. Forum after forum about updating to Android Pie from Oreo and they all want to go back because it's a laggy incomplete mess. Oreo was more polished and that's a fact.

zachjf2021
Cosmic Ray

I'll be upgrading to the new one when it comes out so of course that will run "perfectly"

Badazznc
Cosmic Ray

Samsung top of the line

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@zachjf2021

Yeah I agree some of the animations are not very smooth. We will be installing Android 10 one ui 2.0 soon enough so maybe the new animations will be an improvement.

CLF