cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userX7RAobehZz
Constellation

Samsung has lost a loyal customer...

My experiences with the support team and Case management team have really opened my eyes to the type of support the company is willing to give it's loyal customers. I purchased two S9+ phones from Samsung website and both have experienced issues with the battery, mics and camera among other faulty issues over time. I can't believe two phones are having the same issues. I was offered to send them in for inspection but that means I would be without two phones for who knows how long for repairs to get some. No loaners or exchanges offered as it's not in their policy. Unbelievable! I called to speak with the case management team handling my case and the tech support team lied that they were closed, a superviser left me on hold for 30 minutes in hopes that I'd hang up and reps advised/pretended they couldn't hear me... The hours of my life wasted dealing with this. Horrible support that doesn't do anything to support is customers... Lost all faith in their products and will be switching over to a new company. Nobody willing to truly help me out. I will be reporting this to the BBB if I cannot get a resolution from the company. 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung has lost a loyal customer...

@userX7RAobehZz I apologize for your negative experiences. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the model code and IMEI numbers of your phones or any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky