cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung messages recipients limit in group text

I have a unlocked s9 plus and I have few groups with more than 10 people in them I use the default mesages app,the problem is I can't send texts it is shows me that there is a limit of 10 recipients and I have to delete somebody from the group! I really don't want to use different messaging app because I'll lose some functionality.I tried with Google messages and it works so I think the problem is the Samsung messages app!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung messages recipients limit in group text

??

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

What is this silence?!

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having this same issue!  I think I'm going to try and contact Samsung directly!  This is ridiculous! There's no reason for this limitation!

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem with note 10. Us cellular says it's a Samsung issue. We need a fix!

Highlighted
Constellation

same problem here on note 10

Astronaut

Same issue with s20 ultra

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung messages recipients limit in group text

same with note 20 ultra
Highlighted
Astronaut

Did we get an answer? I can't respond in my very important work update group cuz im one over 10....this is ridiculous....

@P1Ralinovski wrote:

I have a unlocked s9 plus and I have few groups with more than 10 people in them I use the default mesages app,the problem is I can't send texts it is shows me that there is a limit of 10 recipients and I have to delete somebody from the group! I really don't want to use different messaging app because I'll lose some functionality.I tried with Google messages and it works so I think the problem is the Samsung messages app!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same problem with J7.  AT&T says it is a problem between the older OS on the phone and their cell service.  Ridiculous.  OS update should be pushed out to users to overcome this issue.  My work S9 has no limits on AT&T.