Original topic:

Samsung messages recipients limit in group text

(Topic created on: 7/16/20 10:21 PM)
P1Ralinovski
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S9

I have a unlocked s9 plus and I have few groups with more than 10 people in them I use the default mesages app,the problem is I can't send texts it is shows me that there is a limit of 10 recipients and I have to delete somebody from the group! I really don't want to use different messaging app because I'll lose some functionality.I tried with Google messages and it works so I think the problem is the Samsung messages app!

18 Replies
P1Ralinovski
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S9

??

P1Ralinovski
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S9

What is this silence?!

usergEcNIhycTx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

I am having this same issue!  I think I'm going to try and contact Samsung directly!  This is ridiculous! There's no reason for this limitation!

userDQw0jfRHMl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S9

I have the same problem with note 10. Us cellular says it's a Samsung issue. We need a fix!

userDQw0jfRHMl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S9

same problem here on note 10

usermOvV6tj0OB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

Same issue with s20 ultra

userFJLHEgLYHC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S9
same with note 20 ultra
user2lyBkZFI7G
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

Did we get an answer? I can't respond in my very important work update group cuz im one over 10....this is ridiculous....

@P1Ralinovski wrote:

I have a unlocked s9 plus and I have few groups with more than 10 people in them I use the default mesages app,the problem is I can't send texts it is shows me that there is a limit of 10 recipients and I have to delete somebody from the group! I really don't want to use different messaging app because I'll lose some functionality.I tried with Google messages and it works so I think the problem is the Samsung messages app!

user6lWiSUlcwy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

Same problem with J7.  AT&T says it is a problem between the older OS on the phone and their cell service.  Ridiculous.  OS update should be pushed out to users to overcome this issue.  My work S9 has no limits on AT&T.