cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fweedom
Constellation

Samsung one Ui beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on AT&T, and the beta is not showing up for me...is anybody else having this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung one Ui beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOflD72pk5 wrote:

No, I bought it unlocked from Samsung...I should be good for the beta but still have not seen it? Have you?? If anyone sees it, please post 😀

there might be 2 reasons why you aren't seeing the banner:   1. The beta program is just limited to 10,000 spots. First come, first served. All the spots might have filled up.   2. For some reason, Samsung+ app does not show the banner. It did not for me initially. Just uninstall the Samsung+ app, go to google play store, reinstall the app. Do not open the app yet. Go to play store again, search for Samsung+ app and update the app to the latest version. Then login as usual, and if the beta program still has spots open, you will see a Beta notification card in the home tab. Register and go to  device setting>>software/system updates>>manually download updates.   Additionally, you can sideload the Samsung+ app from here - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd-2/samsung/samsung-11-2-1-0-release/   This works for tmobile, sprint and US unlocked versions. Verizon and AT&T are not participating. Hope this helps.

46 REPLIES 46
useruOflD72pk5
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have a US Unlocked GS9 also on AT&T and I do not see the beta either as of this morning...the 16th..

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOflD72pk5 wrote:

Hi, I have a US Unlocked GS9 also on AT&T and I do not see the beta either as of this morning...the 16th..

Does your phone say AT&T when you boot up your phone? If the answer is yes, then you are out of luck. AT&T and Verizon are not participating in this beta.

useruOflD72pk5
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, I bought it unlocked from Samsung...I should be good for the beta but still have not seen it? Have you?? If anyone sees it, please post 😀

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOflD72pk5 wrote:

there might be 2 reasons why you aren't seeing the banner:   1. The beta program is just limited to 10,000 spots. First come, first served. All the spots might have filled up.   2. For some reason, Samsung+ app does not show the banner. It did not for me initially. Just uninstall the Samsung+ app, go to google play store, reinstall the app. Do not open the app yet. Go to play store again, search for Samsung+ app and update the app to the latest version. Then login as usual, and if the beta program still has spots open, you will see a Beta notification card in the home tab. Register and go to  device setting>>software/system updates>>manually download updates.   Additionally, you can sideload the Samsung+ app from here - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd-2/samsung/samsung-11-2-1-0-release/   This works for tmobile, sprint and US unlocked versions. Verizon and AT&T are not participating. Hope this helps.

useruOflD72pk5
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks very much for your help. I guess it would be helpful to know if ANYONE else with an Unlocked GS9 in the US has received the Beta ??? Maybe it has not hot the US Unlocked devices yet?? Anyone? Sincere thanks. .. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOflD72pk5 wrote:

Thanks very much for your help. I guess it would be helpful to know if ANYONE else with an Unlocked GS9 in the US has received the Beta ??? Maybe it has not hot the US Unlocked devices yet?? Anyone? Sincere thanks. .. 

I'm using an unlocked GS9 and it's running the official one ui beta.

useruOflD72pk5
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And your carrier is...? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruOflD72pk5 wrote:

And your carrier is...? 

I use a prepaid tmobile sim card.

useruOflD72pk5