cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

Samsung's Update Fiasco

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So for those of you who don't already know, samsung has been completely terrible with updates, so it isn't any surprise that their version of the android pie beta isn't live yet, they claim that they are collaborating with google, welp if that was the case, the beta would already have been live way before SDC, let alone the official release, so to make a long story short, still no beta, and the s9's project treble is pretty much a bunch of BS at this point. There have been claims that the beta is an invite only..well let's be honest here, if they changed the format on us that it is indeed an invite only, well then what the heck is the giant price tag for with these flagship phones? I can already see it if that was the case, people would be switching away from samsung left from right, me included! I think that I can speak on behalf of everyone that we didnt pay this hefty of a price for a phone when we could have gotten one from One+ with the same specs or higher for less $$$...and still got a beta so far sooner than samsung. Disappointing...step up your game samsung...this Is why your not considered premium no more!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung's Update Fiasco

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Amen. Samsung's failing big time. Lots of big promises, but nothing to show for it. 

31 REPLIES 31
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Amen. Samsung's failing big time. Lots of big promises, but nothing to show for it. 

hotdoggn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not even the 15th yet on the west coast, so I'm expecting that it'll go live later in the morning like it did with the previous beta testing. You all need to learn to have some patience before you start bad mouthing a very reputable company.

Highlighted
Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

maybe you should read my post again dude, i said some key words in there, such as Project Treble, Collabing with Google, Really Dude...just read it again...trust me...you missed the point entirely by a mile and a half

Shadie21
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sounds like a whole bunch of complaining. I've been with samsung for a short time, but even i know how they handle updates and am not complaining like half of you guys on the forums that have been posting a bunch of spammed post about the beta. If you don't like the way samsung handles things, you are welcome to leave, no one's making you buy/purchase a samsung device. 

The beta process is the same every year, get use to it

Samsung Galaxy S7
Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Again, missing the point by a mile and a half, if you owned a samsung device for more than what you say, you would know how bad this is, so again, direct yourself to the top of the post thank you and good day

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought America was a free Country. I paid my hard earned money for the Samsung device, I can whine and complain as much as I like. If you've got a problem with that, you know what to do, right?

Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I guess people aren't getting the point, anyone else wanna stick by Samsung's side and have their slow updates still be a reality, by all means step up, I can go all night arguing the fact that samsung can do so much better, and that's a fact!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Brother, don't waste your time on these dudes. Trust me, not worth it. Just a bunch of fanboys who think Samsung is perfect and has never had issues to begin with. Let them live in their sweet bubble. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Creepy02
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya know what, your right, screw them...they don't understand the point of view to us tech junkies....