Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_CxYWZto
Astronaut

Samung Restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Galaxy s9+ keeps randomly restarting on its own. And I can't make it stop with me having to do a complete restart where I lose all of my stuff on my phone. Are there any ways for me to fix this without having to do a complete restart

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
672m
Constellation

Hey buddy, just a heads up, remember to mention that you...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey buddy, just a heads up, remember to mention that you must have gotten some humidity in your phone. Don't worry galaxy s9+ reboots as a means to fix that. You just need to leave it alone for a while. Also if you were at the beach, that's normal. You're lucky you went with a. High end top model phone that has protection against that type of stuff. It reboots to get rid of the humidity.

Happened to me too, but it fixes on it's own. Just leave it and don't play with it. Leave it for a day or two tops, without opening it and it'll fix. If it doesn't, either you're doing something wrong or you need to contact customer support.

6 REPLIES 6
userPt5XeggI0v
Constellation

I have the same problem in my s10+. Hard factory reset di...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem in my s10+. Hard factory reset didn't clear the issue. Waiting for a response

Samsung_Rgi2dhl
Astronaut

If you go In settings look for the general management tab...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go In settings look for the general management tab and tap that then look for reset tap it and then you will see a tab that says auto reset turn it off

Samsung_CxYWZto
Astronaut

My auto reset is off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My auto reset is off

672m
Constellation

Hey buddy, just a heads up, remember to mention that you...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey buddy, just a heads up, remember to mention that you must have gotten some humidity in your phone. Don't worry galaxy s9+ reboots as a means to fix that. You just need to leave it alone for a while. Also if you were at the beach, that's normal. You're lucky you went with a. High end top model phone that has protection against that type of stuff. It reboots to get rid of the humidity.

Happened to me too, but it fixes on it's own. Just leave it and don't play with it. Leave it for a day or two tops, without opening it and it'll fix. If it doesn't, either you're doing something wrong or you need to contact customer support.

672m
Constellation

For all of you in the future, totally normal thing. Trust...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For all of you in the future, totally normal thing. Trust me, but be careful. If it doesn't fix on it's own , either you've been messing with it trying to fix it and not letting it get rid of all of the humidity inside of it, or it means that the humidity, (this is based on assumption) may have ruined your phone. You have to remember that your phone isn't invincible to humidity, but it puts up a really good fight and is a tough nut to crack when it comes to that.

Samsung_CxYWZto
Astronaut

672m thank you for the help, just one question would sitt...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

672m thank you for the help, just one question would sitting the phone in rice help or just leave it be