cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJe6uWm3Jax
Constellation

Scheduling Messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One of the best features I've always enjoyed with my Samsung phones was the ability to schedule text messages to be sent at a later time and/or date. Why has Samsung chosen to take this feature off the S9 and newer phones?

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!! ENTREPRENEURS NEED THIS....OR AT LEAST THIS ONE DOES.

Respectfully

CJ

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Scheduling Messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open your messages app and click the little plus button beside your text message box were you type 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open your messages app and click the little plus button beside your text message box were you type 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userJe6uWm3Jax,

You simply type the message you are trying to schedule, Hit the (+) Symbol, Schedule messages and you are able to schedule messages up to 6 Min intervals.

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.