cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector for S9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a glass screen protector for my s9 but it only was sticky around the edges so it popped of easily. After some research I heard that it's better to get a plastic one. So I got one but it was in possible to on as it was plastic. So went to a place where they apply them they also couldn't do it without bubbles and stuff. What's your guys recommendation for s9 screen protector? (Glass/plastic? Etc.)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh2789
Constellation

Re: Screen Protector for S9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have on the cheap glass screen protectors for my S9+. They all fall off, eventually and dust ends up getting under there. I just went with a wet plastic protector to keep it safe from sctraches, and a nice ghostek case. No issues. The only glass protector I'd recommend is the Whitestone Dome glass protector. I installed one on my brother's Note 10+. It's pricey, but it works.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Which one do you recommend. The ones with sticky only around the edges pop off easily and get dust under.

Levans021205
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the zagg glass protector and i dont have any issues with it.  

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The glass zagg?

Josh2789
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have on the cheap glass screen protectors for my S9+. They all fall off, eventually and dust ends up getting under there. I just went with a wet plastic protector to keep it safe from sctraches, and a nice ghostek case. No issues. The only glass protector I'd recommend is the Whitestone Dome glass protector. I installed one on my brother's Note 10+. It's pricey, but it works.

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right, the whitestone dome is too expensive. I could buy 100 cheap ones before I even need the dome

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are literally no good screen protectors other then whitestone dome which cost way too much... my phone screen is scratched so badly...