cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Screen Sensitivity on S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put a screen protector on my S9 Plus and the touch is not working right. I’ve followed the steps in advanced settings and the touch sensitivity button is not on there? How do I fix this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screen Sensitivity on S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank You so much. It was in that spot instead of where I was told It should be. It’s working great now. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you might wanna check go into settings then down to display and see if touch sensitivity is located at the bottom and turn it on there 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank You so much. It was in that spot instead of where I was told It should be. It’s working great now. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's good to hear I'm happy I was able to solve your problem if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hum