cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Screen goes dark on phone calls in speakerphone mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The app Stay On Call worked on my Galaxy Note10.  Other apps did too much. For instance, making my screen wake up when I waved in front of it. Stay On Call specifically, and only, keeps the screen on during a phone call

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is a shame that it requires a third party app for a phone display not to go dark

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Double tap the screen

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy A01

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pretty annoying when your screen turns black seconds after making a call and you cant tap the screen to wake it up but have to use the power button!?!?!?! I have followed all suggestions in this thread except for downloading an app to resolve. That aint happenen by the way. My phone is supplied by my work so I dont install garbage on it. Please note we dont have any policies or business phone server or anything like that, our phones are strictly stand alone. I should have removed the stupid screen saver as per my gut instinct when I pulled this new work phone out of the box. Although removing the screen saver DID NOT solve the issue the screen at least stays awake for about 25 seconds now and at least I can tap the screen to wake it up. I see this thread is over 1.5 years old yikes? Wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Samsung discussed having screen savers installed on new factory phones.  Wish I could return this phone! Hey Samsung any help????

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Got a new note20 ultra, it has the same issue 🤬🤬🤬!

This phone has 1000's of useless settings, Samsung - What's so hard about writing a couple lines of code to fix this BIG PROBLEM??

This phone was made for business people to use all day with the least amount of effort, NOT all day, every 3 seconds tapping the screen to come back on so you can work while on speaker phone or a headset!!!

Does anyone at Samsung read these questions other than the moderator that gives useless info!

This is the a quick and easy fix Samsung! Please have your code writers included it in your next update!!!?