Mine is the Note8 and it's doing it just in the last few weeks!!! Daily I have to reset it and it's bloody annoying! So annoying I joined this site to talk about it😂🤦
I've turned on and off data saver and auto brightness and all the other phone on and off suggestions its something they've forgotten to re-add in the past 2 updates is what I think.
Who has their device in safe mode? Why would you?
Does this still happen when your device is in safe mode?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!
Have you tried opening device care and selecting the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen. Select advanced on the drop down menu and make sure that optomize settings is turned off. This feature automatically adjusts, screen timeout, screen brightness and media volume.