JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Service inaccessible. Please try again later. (E-810)

(Topic created: 02-25-2019 01:10 AM)
Maikeru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Recently the image translation feature has stopped working on my android phone. All I get when I try to take a picture of text to translate it is a message that says, "Service inaccessible. Please try again later. (E-810)". I have tried again later and it has the same result. It is the same if I am on wifi or on a data connection. I even reinstalled the app but it didn't fix it. It appears that the instant translation option is still working though.

I have been told from the Google Translate help forum that the code is a Samsung device issue with reading files.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maikeru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@uservogHIWra71 wrote:

Yes, recently, after the last update, I have this issue too.

Since posting, I have discovered that it has to do with the permissions for "Google Play Services" regarding permissions to the camera. Go to Apps>Google Play Services>Permissions and make sure it has all of the permissions turned on. It should work now if you go back to Google translate and try to use the camera functionality.

View solution in context

4 Replies
uservogHIWra71
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I need the image translation feature for my Japanese lessons.

It seems a Samsung Galaxy related issue. On my old Samsunj J3 device it works perfect.

0 Likes
Solution
Maikeru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@uservogHIWra71 wrote:

Since posting, I have discovered that it has to do with the permissions for "Google Play Services" regarding permissions to the camera. Go to Apps>Google Play Services>Permissions and make sure it has all of the permissions turned on. It should work now if you go back to Google translate and try to use the camera functionality.

userw4e75qKQtV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello my friend .

I have tried this method but it didn't work 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is this through the Google Translate app or the native camara? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes