cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Share button will not share to Messenger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just had an update on 7/28. I think that's when my same issue started. Can't share photos to messenger! All these incessant updates are ridiculous! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worked for me thank God!  This has been an issue for me for over 2 weks!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this issue with my S9+. I just got off a tech support chat with Samsung and they walked me through these steps which has fixed my issues completely so far.
1. Power down phone
2. Hold the volume up and bixby button down then press the power button
3. when the android screen comes up let go of all 3 buttons
4. this will put the phone into android recovery
5. using the volume down button highlight "wipe cache partition" and press the power button to select
6. using the volume down button highlight "yes" and push the power button

7. press the power button again to reboot now. 

This has worked great for me so far and has actually sped up my phone functioning quite a bit. I can now share to messenger from any website or app I've tried. I hope this helps. I am not tech savvy so I have no idea what happened during the last update to cause this issue but it is now fixed on my phone. Best luck.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried that it didnt work. The answer, which has already been provided is to just get the latest update. It resolved the issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem.   my storage is fine, 34 GB available!    The photo just won't attached to anything except Yahoo mail.    I have a Samsung S8+