cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Share button will not share to Messenger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a Facebook issue. It works on my other phone and on my husbands. Thank you for your opinion though.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too and I just got an s10e so I thought it was the phone

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue with my pixel 4 so not just a Samsung issue. Thought it was maybe latest update on my pixel that caused it but clearly not. Anyway, not a massive issue considering everything else going on in the world.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. I'm not happy about it and the other quirks/glitches that have recently appeared.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem on my s20 ultra

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here no share from messenger. Talked to many people all said it stopped working over the weekend. Still share from web links not app

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has more to do with Facebook messenger itself because of a recent update Facebook released. There are two things you can do to fix this situation. The first is if it's a website you're sharing; just copy the URL of the site you want to share and paste it in messenger. That still works. 

Also if you want to share a picture or a video from your camera roll, there's a button at the bottom of messenger that let's you access your camera roll to share the pictures and videos you would like to share.  That still works also.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont think that is true. My son has an android, daughter and iPhone and their shares are working perfectly to Messenger. How could it be a Facebook issue then?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not true. Those people don't know what they are talking about. Just "know it all's".