cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Share button will not share to Messenger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's impracticable to scroll back to photos from 6 months ago so it's a work around but it's still a pain and needs  to be fixed. I'm creating tons of screen shots of my own photos due sharing purposes which results in a lot of clutter and maintenence they need to fix it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AGREE

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No this is not a Facebook/Messenger issue. Its a little annoying having to deal with "know it all's". I really wish people saying this wouldn't say things they don't KNOW are true.

And I know how to copy the URL and I know about the little gallery icon in Messenger that I can tap that will take me to my camera roll. I should not have to do that. I share a LOT of things to Messenger and I want my share button to work. I did not buy I high end phone to get low grade features.

If people aren't able to help why are they commenting unless they are having an issue as well? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem S8+ running Andoid 9. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsuns S10. Having the same issue. One minute it was working them just stopped. Any fix for this. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were you able to figure out what is going on with not being able to share anything to Messenger?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe it's a Samsung problem. Im having the same issue. They say LG's and Apple's are working. Also my data slows to next to nothing in calls and there's not a VoLTE option.  S10, soooo frustrated!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To anyone who is having this issue, I was having it on my S20+ Galaxy. I went to settings and scrolled down to software update and and sure enough there was an update and it fixed the problem on my phone.  I wish you all luck and hope it fixes yours as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That did it! Thanks! Just got new update last night and that did the trick!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work for my S10+