cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq8PIVlamyF
Asteroid

Share to Device Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Share Menu used to have Share to Device under link sharing that would Smart View or share to a nearby device, basically like Airdrop on iOS. I used it daily to share pics between my husband and my phones. However since the Pie update it just have Smart View. The functionality is still there because I can end from my Tab S4 to my S9+ but since the Share to Device is gone I can't send back. Was this left off bhy mistake? Seems crazy to remove it! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userq8PIVlamyF
Asteroid

Re: Share to Device Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Took me days but I figured it out. It's now just a Smart Things button! Just if anyone else used it!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
userq8PIVlamyF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't be the only person who used this. Everyone uses Airdrop on iPhone and this setting was a lifesaver alternative. Smiley Sad

userq8PIVlamyF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Took me days but I figured it out. It's now just a Smart Things button! Just if anyone else used it!

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userq8PIVlamyF, Awesome thank you so much for sharing your solution and we hope you continue to engage in the community with helpful post!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.