cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Smart Lock bug/glitch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I recently noticed this and I don't think it's a big problem but I thought I'd let you know. This happens if you have Smart Lock enabled and have it set to trusted places to where your phone automatically unlocks and stays unlocked if you are in a chosen vicinity. Also if your phone has been set to unlock with your fingerprints. I noticed that I was able to unlock my phone with my fingerprints with no problem while out of the unlock range of the chosen place. Now if I were to enter the vicinity that I have chosen in Smart Lock then try to unlock my phone with my fingerprints it doesn't work. The only way to get the fingerprint to work again is if I were to physically wake my phone up by hitting the power button then hitting the power button to turn it back off

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I found a tiny bug

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will forward this information accordingly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I found a tiny bug

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will forward this information accordingly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post