cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

So, any update on S9+ unlocked getting access the chip for radio?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last I looked into it, they said they were going to release an update and that was last year but S10 happened and I feel it was put on the back burner. I am still on version 8 on my phone, they removed many things I liked so I dont want to update unless they fixed this. I wish to listen to free radio, please.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: So, any update on S9+ unlocked getting access the chip for radio?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time this has not been added as a new feature. I will tag it on the forum for you so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time this has not been added as a new feature. I will tag it on the forum for you so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this point, I completely doubt theyll ever fix it. We are entering 2020, Samsung focus will switch to the newest phone and S10. Well thanks for answering my inquiry.