Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Some Tips and Tricks for your Galaxy S9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1. Go into your contacts then swipe left to message and swipe right to call

2. You can set up a separate fingerprint to unlock your secure folder

3. If you go into your camera and press and hold the white button that takes the photo and drag it into the center of the screen it will create a floating button

4. go into the camera and  press and hold on one of the modes it goes into a secret menu which then you can unlock sports mode and another version of the slo mo

5. When taking a selfie hold up five fingers in front of it and it will give you a 5 second countdown and it will take a picture. I believe this works when you're taking a group photo as well.

6. you can change the position of where your Edge tab is just press and hold and then you can move it up and down to wherever you want (even to the other side of the screen without having to go into settings)

7. Go into your dialer and dial ##update# and it will update your device (Sprint)

8. when hitting record on your phone the phone tends to zoom in a little bit. Press and hold down the record button but it don't let it go and it will zoom in to where it needs to go then when you're ready let go and it will start recording

9. You can use the heart rate sensor to take photos

10. If you use zedge and you like a certain ringtone or notification go ahead and download it. Once you've downloaded it go into your files then go into the category for sounds then find where your downloaded ringtone or notification sound is. Once you do go ahead and select it by pressing and holding down or just hit edit and select it then click on move or copy if you want a separate copy of it and then go into internal storage and create a folder and name it "notifications." That sound is now an option to select on top of the already pre-set sounds

11. Go into your settings then click on accessibility then click on dexterity and interactions. Then find where it says easy screen turn on then enable it. So whenever your phone is off and you just wanted to take a quick looking at a notification just wave your hand over the peoxiprox sensor

12. When deleting photos select the first photo now just slide horizontally and it will select every photo you touch  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Some tips and tricks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for being a part of the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for being a part of the community.

userO6BDVuXZBZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

wow ty your amazing 

frogcooke
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just want to say how happy youve just made me with showing how to get my own notification tones to be selectable from the list. 😄