cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Soundalive keeps stopping

Soundalive keeps stopping wjen entering Sound quality and effects from settings.  How to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Asteroid

Re: Soundalive keeps stopping

I have actually found what is causing the issue on my phone and I can re create it every time.

Yesterday I did a 2nd full reset from recovery and right after booting in to the phone Sound Alive worked. I then carefully did the stock updates and it still continued to work. I continued installing a few apps testing each time and again saw no issues. Yesterday evening I was tweaking my settings to my liking and I made an adjustment to the "Screen Zoom" in the Display section. I typically have it to the far right position so I made the change. I don't know what made me go to SoundAlive but it wouldn't open then crashed! I went straight back to the screen zoom setting and this time put it in the middle postion and Hey Presto SoundAlive worked again !!

I can confirm the problem on my phone only exists if the screen zoom setting is over to the far right

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello! Thank you for being a part of the community!

I would recommend trying @userQQMC8LoQbn troubleshooting as it is correct that if your disply zoom settings is moved to the right towards the +, it will cause soundalive to stop in the samsung music app.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you so much for figuring this out. It was making me insane.