cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_WroZv8G
Astronaut

Speaker not working

Galaxy s9. Got it less than a year ago.

Ever since the last update (about 2bweeks ago) whenever I call someone I cant hear them. The volume us all the way up but I can barely hear them unless I put them on speaker phone. Can someone tell me how to possibly fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Speaker not working

Hey there!

Have you tried clearing the cache of your phone applications? (Make sure that you select Show System apps, there are several that will populate to show 'phone' app).

You can use this troubleshooting article to assist you further: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_WroZv8G
Astronaut

Yes I did. It's still not working..

Yes I did. It's still not working..

FrankieBoi
Asteroid

Maybe try soft resetting your phone?

Maybe try soft resetting your phone?

Samsung_WroZv8G
Astronaut

Tried that too. :/

Tried that too. :/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tried that too. :/

Hmmm, you don't have any Bluetooth devices connected during the calls correct? Also, have you been able to make sure there is nothing lodged in the headphone port?

Highlighted
userLyfPpmolpT
Asteroid

I am having same issue with my S8. My sister has the note...

I am having same issue with my S8. My sister has the note 8 and same issue. We can only use the speaker. I'm going to get another phone, not a Samsung. These phones are too expensive for this issue.