Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Yes, keep happening here with note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryCvknNpWVI Just to clarify you still experience these symptoms in safe mode is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Speaker turns on automatically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so my s10e did the same thing, 

This seems to have stopped it since I tried this solution Yesterday .Screenshot_20190918-122644_Package installer.jpg

Go to setting and apps then go through all your apps and turn off permissions to telephone. Except for the dialing or phone app and phone book. Everything else you can remove. 

Bixby aswell just for testing until you sure it has stopped. Then you can turn Bixby on and see if it still does it.

See if that works

I could be completely wrong but this is a better option then removing apps or resetting my phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I appreciate your solution. 

I have the same issue on my brand new Note 10 +, the outgoing calls and whatsapp calls would suddenly go on spaker. 

I have already tried a similar solution but did not revoke premissoins for bixby up intil now. Just did that and wll monitor the situation. 

By the way, since this problem is intermittement, I have devised an easy way of testing, which you might want to follow and let me know if your fix is still working on your phone. 

1. Start by making an outgonig call and disconnect after 20 sec. 

2. Immediately upon disconnecting, press the re-dial button that shows on screen after a call is disconnect. ( press it instantly after the last call disconnects)

Try it for 5/6 times and you will see if the problem re-occrus. 

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same issue... Turns out it was either the Call Recorder or Voice Recorder app... I uninstalled both, no longer an issue... I've since reinstalled... All good so far....

I hope this helps...

☆Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine was the call recorder, I removed it and problem solved!!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My issue is the opposite. I go to make a call then turn on the speaker and when it gets to the second ring automatically shuts off but the light stays lit. So i turn the speaker off then back on and when they answer the call the Goddamn thing shuts off again. What a pain in the butt..... when you need a feature the most it wont work the way its supposed to

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ACR recording app was set to turn on automatically so all I had to do is switch that feature off!