cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF3yCBcNma7
Constellation

Sticker icon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I remove the sticker icon that is left of the send button on the messaging app? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Sticker icon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userF3yCBcNma7, unfortunately this option is not removable with the stock messaging app. I would recommend downloading a third party messaging app such as Google's Android Messages app. Hopefully this will become an option for you to disable it.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userF3yCBcNma7 What device are you using?

userF3yCBcNma7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S9

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userF3yCBcNma7, unfortunately this option is not removable with the stock messaging app. I would recommend downloading a third party messaging app such as Google's Android Messages app. Hopefully this will become an option for you to disable it.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userIjH857I0Kq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This, along with ALL, messaging features should be optional... period! It is an annoying icon that just gets in the way and I don't appreciate having it forced into my message input area. There is no excuse in not having the option to remove it or change it to a different feature, it's just lazy programming and coding. If I wanted a child's texting feature to be forced on me I'd buy an iPhone.
userbtnXCXsbfg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ditto!  I hate that STUPID sticker icon, and I will NEVER use those stupid stickers.  Absurd that it cannot be removed.

user3Rs2h52e9d
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Rydah,

I don't see anywhere to accept your solution.  Care to help??

janice

userejatUex6oD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Instead of instructing your customers to use a different app, be a good "ambassador" and instruct samsung to fix their app.