cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFMItO1wy8V
Astronaut

Supplementary services Not working

since the PIE update on my S9+ Duos dual sim the call waiting and services are broken says FAILED TO READ DATA. check sim card or network services. went to att to get new sim cards and still the services are broken the biggest issue is I cant turn the services on or off so now my phone is stuck on call forward to my parents ohio phone line and I live in California. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Supplementary services Not working

Hello, would you be able to provide the full model code for your device?

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Supplementary services Not working

I don't know if this really works. I read a post recently on my carrier website and some are having the exact same issue and error message. Two galaxy owners said that they opened settings/connections/mobile networks and changed the connection to 3g/2g auto connect. They say it forces the connection off LTE and sets it to 4g. A temporary workaround so that they could get access to the supplementary services and turn call forwarding off until the carrier figures out a solution. It might be worth a try. The carrier technicians are putting tickets in but so far the engineers haven't found a solution. 

CLF 

I just switched mine over to 2g/3g and it dropped it down to 4g. I turned wifi off so I could see it. I opened supplementary services and it only took a few seconds to connect with the carrier. With wifi on a small circle rotates for 30+ seconds before it connects. The shortest time to connect might make a difference. Who knows. 

Robinrose40
Constellation

My did this too and I finally had to do a hard reset to f...

My did this too and I finally had to do a hard reset to factory