Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLVh4sq5z07
Constellation

Surround shot bring it back

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung and community.

I am really missing the surround shot ability and I am not willing to spend more money for the 360 camera as my cell phone was and still is able to do this. Samsung just doesn't want it to be. Everybody call and write just as I did and tell them that this is not working....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Surround shot bring it back

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES 2
userZHVk7p758N
Constellation

I would love to see the 360 camera back as well. Awesome...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would love to see the 360 camera back as well. Awesome feature that is very much missed from our Samsung phones. Bring it back Samsung!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Surround shot bring it back

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.