cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ One UI 2.0 Update

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. How come I still have the December security patch and Android 9, but other phones have the February security patch already with Android 10? We were told we'd be getting this update in January, but apparently now we're getting it in March? I feel like not even Samsung knows when this update is going to release for their phone that is just barely two years old. Watch, they will probably be releasing the March security patch by the time we even get the January one. Does anyone actually know when this update will release? I'm getting so impatient with this wait.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ One UI 2.0 Update

So I just unlocked my phone, but I still don't have the update available...

Highlighted
Constellation

Just unlocking a phone will not give you the update. The phone has to be on a service provider that is pushing the update. If possible fina a sim from a provider that has pushed the update and put in to your phone and try the update again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Download Frija and search for latest updated software and do the upgrade manually you dont have to wait for tour carrier

Highlighted
Explorer

The update suppose to be her February 23 I think. I haven't gotten it yet either I'm with metro by T-Mobile

Highlighted
Constellation

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Unlocking a phone ain't giving u an update. I got mine last week on my note 10 plus have patients my partner s9 didnt get it. I'm also with tmobile

Highlighted
Constellation

I've tried to manually flash the Android 10 update and it has failed every single time; so, like many others, I'm stuck waiting for the 2 slowest companies in the world; T-Mobile and Samsung.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Still now my phone s9+ is not update so why?

Highlighted
Comet

Update is not out for S9 devices as of yet.