cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userRqgQXitTcc
Constellation

TOGGLE FOR CALLER ID NOT FOUND

Sometime after the past two updates, I was notified by a friend that my calling ID was not working.  I tried to locate the toggle for outgoing caller ID, but could not find it.  I called my service provider to make sure they hadn't turned off my caller ID, but of course, no one knows anything, or even were the toggle is located.  I know it is somewhere in the S9, I turned it on when I was setting the phone up for the first time.  So, I am asking for someone to guide me to were the outgoing caller id toggle is located, please!!  Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

To show caller ID, open Phone app on top right you'll see...

To show caller ID, open Phone app on top right you'll see three dot tap on it and select settings, in there tap on Supplementary Services in there you'll see Show my Caller ID option from which you can show/hide number or set it to Network Default.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userRqgQXitTcc
Constellation

Re: TOGGLE FOR CALLER ID NOT FOUND

Yes it did!!  Thank You very much for your help.  I past that toggle a couple of times, it just didn't seem to be what I needed, but with your direction, I knew were to go.  Again, thank you for reaching back to me , I really appricate your help!

Ken

Re: TOGGLE FOR CALLER ID NOT FOUND

Please mark their answer as 'solution' that allows other users with this same question to see that it was solved.