Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
busymother
Cosmic Ray

Text Message Scheduling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THere is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mozes316
Constellation

Re: Text Message Scheduling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Write message like normal in the SMS app and then press the “+" sign to the left of the text field. It will open up more options. Select the 3 dots toward the right side and you should see" Schedule message" option and you should be fine from there.  👍🏾

60 REPLIES 60
userLjo93QHQ7z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i seen in some other page that they removed this option, i hope is not true i would hate that but i still havent been able to figure out how to schedule a text Smiley Sad

user4Eb19wfJpH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@I have the Galaxy Note 8, and the ability to schedule text messages is no longer available.  I was using this feature everyday. Please bring it back!

Mozes316
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Write message like normal in the SMS app and then press the “+" sign to the left of the text field. It will open up more options. Select the 3 dots toward the right side and you should see" Schedule message" option and you should be fine from there.  👍🏾

userhyNQRCXJOm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I was about to go crazy!!!

userWKWiSW9lFm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, a million thanks!!!!!  I was annoyed thinking this option was gone. 

usertK4QI7ObYh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you...worked for my s8.

userCDybrdoGIa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am unable to change AM to PM or vice versa when I'm scheduling a message. Is there something wrong? Is there another way to do it.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you updated your device recently?

userDLM9wMjWZ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you soooo much. I use it often too! Especially for my west coast family and friends. I know that they don't want to receive an alert from me at 3 am when I wake up to send messages and emails.