Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userPieBCy0nQV
Constellation

Re: Text Message Scheduling

JUMP TO SOLUTION
when in a text, click the plus sign to the right, then click the icon "schedule message".
userHCMCxCLDyQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a L7 with no message scheduling. I also don't have the plus sign at the bottom of the screen. Tell me what you did. I am so spoiled with this action. I went from an S6 edge to the L7. Thank you.

userHCMCxCLDyQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Im the person with the Samsung L7 that recently sent a comment. WOW! Reading is FUNDAMENTAL!! Thank you for the HELP!! I was looking for the + sign on the wrong side.
It works. I can now use scheduler.
Thank you
user1F3LrIK8i1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much. I had a galaxy 6 and used that a lot.... wonder why that tell us you can't do that anymore? TY

BiggDaddy314
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not able to schedule my text messages on my phn. I went to type a quick message,  clicked on the + sign, and then the 3 dots, and nothing happens. I just updated my phn to Pie last night but I did not have the option b4 either. Please help, please add it back or let me know what I need to do. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: 

1. Open the Samsung SMS app.
  2. Draft your text message.
  3. Tap the “+” button near the text field, or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the calendar.
  4. Select the date and time.
  5. Tap “Send” to schedule.
userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This option does not show up on my Galaxy S8. I use it often. I see the 3 dots, my options are Delete Message, Custom Notifications, Block Contact, Shared content, Add/remove recipients. There is NO schedule option! HELP!!
userP8PBLxXkHN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Click the plus sign in the corner, where you would attach a picture!

There will be a menu above your pictures, for camera, location, etc. Next to that will be 3 dots, click on it and you will see schedule messages! 

userPRzq9g6GIL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! Life saver

userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxax5ZjJt3U wrote:

I can see schedule messages. I start a text normally but tap the plus sign in the lower left corner > tap the three dots > and then schedule text message is the first option.