JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 04-28-2019 08:34 PM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

76 Replies
userLjo93QHQ7z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i seen in some other page that they removed this option, i hope is not true i would hate that but i still havent been able to figure out how to schedule a text 😞

user4Eb19wfJpH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@I have the Galaxy Note 8, and the ability to schedule text messages is no longer available.  I was using this feature everyday. Please bring it back!

Solution
Mozes316
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Write message like normal in the SMS app and then press the “+" sign to the left of the text field. It will open up more options. Select the 3 dots toward the right side and you should see" Schedule message" option and you should be fine from there.  👍🏾

shanapoo75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you. I was about to go crazy!!!

userWKWiSW9lFm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, a million thanks!!!!!  I was annoyed thinking this option was gone. 

usertK4QI7ObYh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thank you...worked for my s8.

userCDybrdoGIa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am unable to change AM to PM or vice versa when I'm scheduling a message. Is there something wrong? Is there another way to do it.
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you updated your device recently?

0 Likes
userDLM9wMjWZ8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you soooo much. I use it often too! Especially for my west coast family and friends. I know that they don't want to receive an alert from me at 3 am when I wake up to send messages and emails.