JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 05-04-2019 05:22 AM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

76 Replies
userPpT3BWaxSo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, 

0 Likes
userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks, now that I realize it has been moved from the 3 dots at the top of messages to 3 dots that aren't visible until you tap the + sign, I finally found that feature.  I'm so glad it is still there.

0 Likes
userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This was workin on my phone. When I upgraded my phone two days ago, the update removed the text scheduling. I always used this feature.  Why did they remove it?  It was very useful!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userPpT3BWaxSo, Thank you, Are you using the native messaging application that came installed on the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userORFrCXogRk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So happy the feature is still there, however this is cumbersome and awful. I am really not happy with this last system update.
0 Likes
userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Where is the scheduling option for text messages? It disappeared with the April 2019 update on my Galaxy S8. I use it often. Others have said click the 3 dots, but it isn't there any longer on my phone. HELP
0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello there, @userxax5ZjJt3U found the solution and it has been marked in this thread. You'll need to draft your message, tap the plus sign, tap the three dots then you should see schedule message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks - there are 3 dots in two different places, and that is what was confusing me.  Now that I realize that, I found the schedule message feature.

0 Likes
userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This used to work. When I upgraded my phone two days ago, the update removed the text scheduling. I always used this feature.  Why did they remove it?  It was very useful!

0 Likes
useruBT0wLD7qZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Nope

0 Likes