JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 05-22-2019 04:15 PM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

76 Replies
userCuWUMRikwK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you very much.

It works on my Samsung Galaxy A50.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You are very welcome!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Supermnlives
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's STILL there. It's just been relocated. Draft a message, hit the "+" symbol, then the 3 dots on the right and you will see "Schedule Message"

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userVHNVn9aKlR Have you tried the steps marked in the accepted solution on this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TimmyTwo2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you have the newest messages app, the schedule button is under the 4 box icon.

0 Likes
userrTC4BHn8PU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

FYI since this thread has high SEO (high in google search) for any samsung phone.

S10 / S10+ the version of OS + newer Samsung tweeks changed the above advice:

In Messages, type message

- Click Left arrow to left of text box

- Click the 4 squares (right in the list)

-Click Schedule message (geeze so many clicks!)

But a few new (to me) options;  send location., a subject, many other options now.  

The hair in the back of my neck stood up when I was playing with my new note 10+ and a feature like many hear depend on was missing.  Thankfully found.  WHEW.

-

0 Likes
Angelwitch
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes bring back Text Message Scheduling!