Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut

Re: Text Message Scheduling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxax5ZjJt3U wrote:

I can see schedule messages. I start a text normally but tap the plus sign in the lower left corner > tap the three dots > and then schedule text message is the first option. 

userZkcacOrYHK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate the latest update and was furious thinking this feature was gone. Thanks for the help. 

@userxax5ZjJt3U wrote:

I can see schedule messages. I start a text normally but tap the plus sign in the lower left corner > tap the three dots > and then schedule text message is the first option. 

userv5cN4uhAJI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah this really bites! I just bought a new S9 and found out it doesn't have the option to schedule a message. I used that option quite frequently..  I also paid a lot for the screen protector and the case.... UGH! 

user35WYMlktqQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's there read other comments just find it a different way!

Start your message click the plus sign > click the 3 red dots to the right (of picture, location, etc.) then click Schedule message icon

uservh1vlPONAx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you.
userPpT3BWaxSo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem and when I tap the Plus sign and then the three dots, my only options are... "Postcards", "Audio" and "Flipbook".

I don't see schedule or any other options.

I always loved that feature and I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userPpT3BWaxSo Start your message click the plus sign on the left side > click the 3 red dots to the right (of picture, location, etc.) then click Schedule message icon

userPpT3BWaxSo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, now that I realize it has been moved from the 3 dots at the top of messages to 3 dots that aren't visible until you tap the + sign, I finally found that feature.  I'm so glad it is still there.

userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was workin on my phone. When I upgraded my phone two days ago, the update removed the text scheduling. I always used this feature.  Why did they remove it?  It was very useful!