JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 03-15-2018 04:19 AM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
76 Replies
userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This option does not show up on my Galaxy S8. I use it often. I see the 3 dots, my options are Delete Message, Custom Notifications, Block Contact, Shared content, Add/remove recipients. There is NO schedule option! HELP!!
0 Likes
userP8PBLxXkHN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Click the plus sign in the corner, where you would attach a picture!

There will be a menu above your pictures, for camera, location, etc. Next to that will be 3 dots, click on it and you will see schedule messages! 

0 Likes
userPRzq9g6GIL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so much! Life saver

0 Likes
userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userxax5ZjJt3U wrote:

I can see schedule messages. I start a text normally but tap the plus sign in the lower left corner > tap the three dots > and then schedule text message is the first option. 

0 Likes
userZkcacOrYHK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I hate the latest update and was furious thinking this feature was gone. Thanks for the help. 

@userxax5ZjJt3U wrote:

I can see schedule messages. I start a text normally but tap the plus sign in the lower left corner > tap the three dots > and then schedule text message is the first option. 

0 Likes
userv5cN4uhAJI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

yeah this really bites! I just bought a new S9 and found out it doesn't have the option to schedule a message. I used that option quite frequently..  I also paid a lot for the screen protector and the case.... UGH! 

0 Likes
user35WYMlktqQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's there read other comments just find it a different way!

Start your message click the plus sign > click the 3 red dots to the right (of picture, location, etc.) then click Schedule message icon

uservh1vlPONAx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you.
0 Likes
userPpT3BWaxSo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having the same problem and when I tap the Plus sign and then the three dots, my only options are... "Postcards", "Audio" and "Flipbook".

I don't see schedule or any other options.

I always loved that feature and I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userPpT3BWaxSo Start your message click the plus sign on the left side > click the 3 red dots to the right (of picture, location, etc.) then click Schedule message icon