JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 03-15-2018 04:19 AM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
76 Replies
Mka2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That doesn't work. I click on the 3 dots on the right after clicking the :heavy_plus_sign: sign and nothing happened. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Mka2 What happens when you click just the + sign?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwcdTjejBXd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for the info!  I was a bit upset when I thought they removed this feature for the S10!  Works great!

userNVmqCEp1Rp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go into ur text nd push the + next to the text space. U will then see an icon pop up that has schedule message there, from there u can proceed  😊

0 Likes
user9jMuSiHcEW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've been waiting for 4 months on a resolution.  Wish it was never moved from the three dots menu.  But nonetheless..THANK YOU,  THANK YOU,  THANK YOU!!!

0 Likes
userNB0VXfnshK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for sharing! I used it all the time on my old phone. Glad to discover my new phone still  has this function. 

0 Likes
usere6qUn8tKAN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so very much!

I just couldn't imagine they would do away with such an important feature.

I'm so glad I search the internet and findf this answer.

Again, thank you very, very much!

Have a TOTALLY AWESOME day!

0 Likes
userVHNVn9aKlR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This option along with alot others have been removed again with the latest update. Please bring these options back!! You now cant add a image after writing text.  It must be done before typing any tex

0 Likes
userRmHFfX9YhK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That option is no longer there.

0 Likes
useroc2UzVJnJL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm not finding that option by trapping the three dots, it's still missing. If I call your friendly folks at Samsung, will they help? 

0 Likes