cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut

Re: Text Message Scheduling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was workin on my phone. When I upgraded my phone two days ago, the update removed the text scheduling. I always used this feature.  Why did they remove it?  It was very useful!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userPpT3BWaxSo, Thank you, Are you using the native messaging application that came installed on the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userORFrCXogRk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So happy the feature is still there, however this is cumbersome and awful. I am really not happy with this last system update.
userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where is the scheduling option for text messages? It disappeared with the April 2019 update on my Galaxy S8. I use it often. Others have said click the 3 dots, but it isn't there any longer on my phone. HELP
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userxax5ZjJt3U found the solution and it has been marked in this thread. You'll need to draft your message, tap the plus sign, tap the three dots then you should see schedule message.

userViofPSpmy9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks - there are 3 dots in two different places, and that is what was confusing me.  Now that I realize that, I found the schedule message feature.

userlnO4lcmNeR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This used to work. When I upgraded my phone two days ago, the update removed the text scheduling. I always used this feature.  Why did they remove it?  It was very useful!

useruBT0wLD7qZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope

userCuWUMRikwK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you very much.

It works on my Samsung Galaxy A50.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are very welcome!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.