cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsunguser1919
Astronaut

This "members" app.

Anyone else having continuous issues with this members app? Re-register the same device I log into the app. Every time, I purposely sign out to sign back in a day later. This app is not making me a liar. I've read half the articles, bookmarked every page. I have not experienced anything, read anything, according to this app. I've posted several good articles. No credit for that either. I'm done complaining, just wanted to let go of that..

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sun

Re: This "members" app.

Hey, 

I gave up. Too many issues and I don't really need an app that doesn't run properly. Just wanted to let go of that #2.

CLF 

user9XSW5fqpbK
Asteroid

Yup, yup and yup. Is it even really worth it to be a "mem...

Yup, yup and yup. Is it even really worth it to be a "member", have one more thing to have to participate in from logging in to everything after.? If it's worth it, of course I'll quit whining about it like a big baby Sally, put my big girl pants on and give this some real effort. Anyone have any opinions on how this app has impacted their phone use either for the better or otherwise? I truly know Zippity do dah about it..

Am open to your knowledge, experiences and opinions and will very much appreciate the time u put into educating me! Thanks bunches! For those of u who don't know or haven't used Smart Tutor, I highly suggest giving it a try. **VERY HELPFUL SUGGESTION- (I think ..

Plus, strongly feel it'll make your phone experience(s) with Samsung (as well as other companies u must talk to) more enjoyable and helpful all around regarding the reason you called. .. (as well as a 100% positively effective way to avoid being unhinged, driven beyond being able to recognize your own self and behaviors. Even a person over medicated with prozac who already unfortunately suffers severe anxiet disorders amongst other things y anxiety ridden paitent your knowledge regarding how your phone works including any problems you're having with it,

I really like their tutor app. I've used that a lot and you immediately talk to one of their"team mbrs." And they're able to be "in your phone" EXACTLY as if they were you using your phone at that precise moment. They see everything u do including All that U don't and are able to really get in your phone and fix any problem you're having-if it's fixable.

user9XSW5fqpbK
Asteroid

Shoot, I was fixing my typo,'s b on my far too long thing...

Shoot, I was fixing my typo,'s b on my far too long thing I typed about the anxiety ridden yaddi yaddi yaddi. Sorry all! I seem to have diarrhea of the mouth tonight.... Wonder if I can blow it off as a medical condition? Ha.... And I didn't think so either! Sorry for the long verbose text. whatever app u use, make certain u require to speak with someone who speaks your language fluently. Believe it or not, with all those extra words... That's All I wanted to say. !!! You all have talked to someone it took a very long time and lots of patience to sometimes end up with a favorable outcome. I have learned that u can ACTUALLY not only request but require a person who speaks your native language fluently. Everyone, save your patience for x something you really need or want to use it for. The smart tutor app is wonderful. Just get someone who speaks your languageSmiley Happy I am not predudice in any way. This is just good - and needed business practice having customer service reps speak and understand their customer's on the other end of the phone. Is it too much to ask?

user9XSW5fqpbK
Asteroid

The more I look at this the more certain I am there are o...

The more I look at this the more certain I am there are other means the member app. The problems aren't worth it to me

I can't even sign in. Have a great rest of your day. Sorry again for the very VERY long winded texts from me!! Honestly, I have a TBI ,(brain injury) and I've been driving my family and friend's crazy since my accident b cuz I talk too much sometimes

Again. My apologies. I know how annoying it is but don't know how to dial it back.