cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Touch Input Blocked?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really helpful explanation. It works! Much appreciated. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for the explanation and simple sokution!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My issue is I am getting this message on  My lock screen. Meaning I can't unlock the phone at all, restart, etc. To get into settings. Can you help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to boot the device in safe mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The function prevent accidently part of body skin touches the phone screen when the phone in pocket. To disable, go to Display > Block Accidental touches.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gracias. Era el touch screen q compre. Esta bloqueando algo.

@MidgiDroid wrote:

Hi! I have a newer Galaxy S9+ and I'm getting the Touch Input Blocked when I'm on my lockscreen. What do I do? 

Also, my keyboard auto correct is all kinds of messed up. Is there any way to reset it without having to reset my phone? Thanks guys!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Touch input blocked happens when u unlock your phone but the ambient light sensor is covered...it happens to my s9 when it's on the wireless charger and I unlock my phone but my hand is blocking the sensor.. .. the keyboard auto correct u can fix by going into the app and clearing the cache 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you've got the solution to your problem by now despite the absolute 100% idiotically useless advice from the samsung mods. I hope they don't get paid for such bad advice.

The new phones tend to come shipped without a language installed you need to go to the dictionary and make sure you have an english selected and download it.

Ie. Settings -> gen managment -> language and input -> languages.

Touch input can be disabled but it prevents but dialing. Ensure the cameras at top of phone are clean and clear.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to setting uncheck the accidently touch and this will solve your problem. Happened with my s9. I've had no problems since I made the change

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, i had same issue this fixed it.