cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Touches on screen sometimes not registering on s9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes my touches aren't registering on the screen. I have developmental mode active and will show that it sees the touch but sometimes it isn't responding until 3rd or 4th touch. Anyone run into this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Touches on screen sometimes not registering on s9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dug into this a little deeper had to adjust touch response time there was a bit of a lag were it registered as a slight drag instead of a tap. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check out  a thread I posted about this issue.  

Would be wise for you to test your device:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/Get-Ready-For-Trouble-Samsung-s9-s9-Touch-Screen...

~ Former N6p, Pixel1 owner who tried an s9+ ~ With Android, The software experience is everything. Good specs doesn't mean great device. In the end, it's the software experience that makes or breaks hardware. I've dumped the S9(minus) and gone back to a device that receives actual support, regular updates and bug fixes. DONE WITH SAMSUNG - SOLD THE S9(minus) - YOU GUYS ARE LIARS!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Mine seems to show and pickup touches with the developer option always show touches. But sometimes it seems to lag input for whatever is running. I'll see the dot show up for the device but no response from what is running.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tested mine a bunch of times.  Working fine. 

https://imgur.com/a/aUEYN

~ Former N6p, Pixel1 owner who tried an s9+ ~ With Android, The software experience is everything. Good specs doesn't mean great device. In the end, it's the software experience that makes or breaks hardware. I've dumped the S9(minus) and gone back to a device that receives actual support, regular updates and bug fixes. DONE WITH SAMSUNG - SOLD THE S9(minus) - YOU GUYS ARE LIARS!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dug into this a little deeper had to adjust touch response time there was a bit of a lag were it registered as a slight drag instead of a tap. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see only a switch to increase touch sensitivity. Is there another setting to adjust touch response time?