JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Transferring Photos

(Topic created: 02-18-2020 12:30 PM)
userNVgdAvWmC2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My phone says it's running out of storage so I was trying to transfer my pictures onto my laptop (Chromebook). However, when I connect the phone and select my files folder my pictures won't load. I tried backing up my pictures on the cloud, a google docs folder, and Google photos but they won't load. Does anyone have any solutions? I don't want to reset my phone and lose these.

4 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just to confirm is it uploading to your google docs? Also if it is does it allow you to look at them on your phone just not your Chromebook? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userNVgdAvWmC2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was unable to upload them on google docs. Only in google photos are all my pictures visible outside of my gallery but when I log in on the chromebook to any of the cloud/back up accounts not all of the pictures are there.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend reaching out to google for support. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

Hey,

@userNVgdAvWmC2

If all else fails try opening my files, internal storage, dcim and copy the album  to Samsung cloud drive, Google drive or one drive? It takes a little longer but at least they will be safely stored. After the factory data reset copy the albums you want back into the dcim folder. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019