cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Two numbers on my Samsung account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I go into settings and then I tap on my profile. Then I go into my Samsung account information and I noticed that I have two numbers listed. The first number is my number and the second one is a number that I do not know. I deleted it off of my account information weeks ago and it appeared again. Anybody know what might be causing it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Two numbers on my Samsung account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend deleting the number again. Then deleting and re-adding your Samsung account.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a significant other or family member or even a friend that might also use your Samsung account on their phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

Do you have a significant other or family member or even a friend that might also use your Samsung account on their phone?

No. I'm the only one that has access to my Samsung account

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend deleting the number again. Then deleting and re-adding your Samsung account.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

cant u just edit that?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

cant u just edit that?

That would make no sense to have two of the same numbers. Anyways I tried that as well and it just reverts back

userMWvTRsQ6R8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I have a similar issue. Whenever I update my address info, it reverts back to the previous address. It seems that the form is not saving new info...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMWvTRsQ6R8 I would recommend reaching out to our accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509.