cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Two numbers on my Samsung account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I go into settings and then I tap on my profile. Then I go into my Samsung account information and I noticed that I have two numbers listed. The first number is my number and the second one is a number that I do not know. I deleted it off of my account information weeks ago and it appeared again. Anybody know what might be causing it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Two numbers on my Samsung account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend deleting the number again. Then deleting and re-adding your Samsung account.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a significant other or family member or even a friend that might also use your Samsung account on their phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

Do you have a significant other or family member or even a friend that might also use your Samsung account on their phone?

No. I'm the only one that has access to my Samsung account

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend deleting the number again. Then deleting and re-adding your Samsung account.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

cant u just edit that?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

cant u just edit that?

That would make no sense to have two of the same numbers. Anyways I tried that as well and it just reverts back

userMWvTRsQ6R8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I have a similar issue. Whenever I update my address info, it reverts back to the previous address. It seems that the form is not saving new info...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMWvTRsQ6R8 I would recommend reaching out to our accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509.